Friday, February 10, 2006

haha, im still feeling a 'lil like December. It's probably the cold...

"Death is a dreamless sleep."



"Then how do we live on?"



"Thru memories. Lots and lots of them."





"Life is nothing but sadness, interrupted by momentary lapses of joy."



"Yet when you find that SOMEONE, it can certainly feel otherwise."





Have I traded cows for a set of magic beans? Have I traded solid ground for a dream? Have I spent my whole life doing nothing? As always, only time will tell. Ironic, by the time I know the answer, it would be irrelevant. But who cares anyway, right?



I found out just now, but what a laugh. Really was ironic. Now that it doesn't matter if I know, I suddenly found out. If it makes you feel any better, we had exactly the same answers. Except for that opposite sex thingy. Further reinforces my sneaky image, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment