Saturday, April 22, 2006

About

Yeah, I'm in my nth time posting online. As you'll probably notice, I have a new link under my "clickies." It's a link to my other blog at livejournal. Please don't read so much into it and think that there's anything there other than what I really wrote.



Disclaimer: as it is my blog, and my point of view, I am entitled to be a little biased, and free to tell the story, the way I went through it. Others (who are in it) may disagree, and they are very free to do so, but as I've said, not everything there is written the way it really happened, or exactly how it happened. It's only a distorted retelling of how I remember those events, how I wrote about it at that time, and how I interpreted them with the information I had at the time of my writing it.



As with my other written works, most of the driving force behind it are raw emotions, quite powerful and likely enough to evoke vivid images of it. I will not be liable for any cases of acquired insanity caused by reading my posts. I repeat: read at your own peril.



I will note in my posts if what I've written is a retelling of an actual event, a daydream wishing to be true, a letter I wrote a long time ago, or just something I plainly want to post. Poems are quite apparent and easy to spot, so you'll forgive me when I don't say: excuse me, but this is a poem, not a rant. (haha, 'coz you might think it's one depending on what poems I post there)



I all wish you a happy time clicking, and browsing your time away. Feel free to indulge in the most guilty pleasure of reading. That of reading other people's letters and talking back at them (or at your computer) for the stupid, silly, sappy  things they're writing.



These are some of my most private thoughts and experiences. Please don't debase it and post a comment like: you stupid negro! you inconsiderate prick! how could you do/say a thing like that? I know i'm probably most of those things, but if you really didn't like what I wrote, can you just at least say it in a nice way. Please do not curse or flame me. I'm really a sensitive guy underneath. I get hurt easily. (haha. naah. just playing wit' ya. wth? say whatever you wanna say and I'll probably retort something of the like to you)



And oh, Lestat wasn't my original favorite when I first watched "Interview." I fell in love with Louis' character more. It was only upon reading "Lestat" and "Memnoch" that I began to appreciate the depth of Lestat's character. Let's just say that there are pieces of each of their character which I can really connect with.



Louis is an immortal able to change with the times, while Lestat is an immortal both hating and loving his being one.



I'm not an immortal like them. But I feel the way they do. Cast away by God for being the way we are, which fate has gifted us anyway.





PS.



you have to read LIVE starting from the bottom going up



otherwise, you'll miss the most beautiful part of my stroytelling.



which is: fragmenting the whole to give a titilating view of a part.



Plus, you won't be able to follow the gist of my posts...


No comments:

Post a Comment